On Dec. 27, Nebraska landowners challenging TransCanada’s permit application seeking the power of eminent domain to build the Keystone XL pipeline through the state filed an appeal (embedded below) of the Nebraska Public Service Commission’s decision to approve the “Mainline Alternative” pipeline route.
The filing from landowners’ attorneys with Domina Law Group triggers a process that will begin with the creation of a full record and transcript of the Nebraska PSC intervenor hearings and legal proceedings, which is scheduled to be completed by Feb. 14th.
The court’s appeal schedule will then proceed as follows:
- Dec. 27th: Landowners file Notice of Appeal
- Feb. 14: Delivery of PSC intervenor process record & transcript
- March 13th: Landowners’ Opening Brief due
- April 13th: TransCanada’s Reply Brief due
- ~End of 2018: Expected scheduling of Oral Arguments