After the Nebraska Public Public Service Commission issued its 3-2 decision to approve the “mainline alternative route” for TransCanada’s Keystone XL pipeline on Nov. 20, 2017, Bold Nebraska convened a telepresser for media to discuss the decision and next steps.
Bold Nebraska announced plans to expand the Solar XL project, and begin crowdfunding to build at least two more solar installations with Nebraska farming families on the Keystone XL route.
LISTEN: Keystone XL Decision Day Telepresser for media:
- Jane Kleeb, Bold Nebraska founder
- Brian Jorde, attorney for Nebraska landowners (Domina Law Group)
- Art Tanderup, Nebraska landowner on Keystone XL route
- Chairman Larry Wright Jr., Ponca Tribe of Nebraska
- Eriel Deranger, Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation
- Bill McKibben, co-founder 350.org
- Michael Brune, Sierra Club
- Lorne Stockman, market analyst, Oil Change International
- Anthony Swift, Canada Project Director, Natural Resources Defense Council