Come support landowners fighting TransCanada’s eminent domain for KXL in court.
- WHAT: Support landowners fighting eminent domain for Keystone XL
- WHEN: Thursday, Feb. 12 at 1:00 p.m.
- WHERE: Holt County Courthouse, 204 North 4th Street, O’Neill, NE 68763
The group of landowners who recently filed suit against TransCanada seeking an injunction to halt their eminent domain seizure proceedings will see their first day in court in Holt County on Thursday, Feb. 12 at 1:00 p.m. Supporters are encouraged to attend the hearing, and then are welcome to join us afterwards at 3:00 p.m. at Westside Restaurant for pie and coffee, and an update on the pipeline fight.
- WHAT: Keystone XL Pipeline Fighter Update
- WHERE: Westside Restaurant, 49134 Highway 20, O’Neill, Nebraska 68763
- WHEN: Thursday, Feb. 12
- 2:00 – 3:00 P.M. (NEAT landowner-members only; closed to general public) Landowners and Domina Law Group discuss pending eminent domain cases
- 3:00 – 4:00 P.M. Pipeline Fighter Update (open to all supporters)
**If you can’t join us, please consider a donation to help fund landowners’ legal fight**