Bold Nebraska welcomes you to the sign up form for “Made in the Neb.”
Apply on the form below!
Our mission is to highlight businesses, clean energy projects, and small farmers and ranchers in Nebraska who support five objectives Bold is working toward to help make Nebraska a great place to live and work. Let’s stand together to show that we proudly produce the best products and services while supporting clean energy and protecting our land and water resources.
Additionally, the Bold Businesses will serve as a collective voice when good or bad bills come up in the Nebraska Legislature when too often lobbyists and big corporations run the show.
Support Made in the Neb!
- 40% clean energy by 2025 (the smaller, more locally owned energy, like solar on rooftops and barns, the better)
- Modernize state infrastructure in rural and urban towns (think more bike paths, walkable cities, rural broadband)
- Support family farmers and ranchers (use their products, stop corporate Ag and no eminent domain for private gain)
- Protect our water (ensure the Ogallala Aquifer is classified as a protected water source to safeguard our most critical resource)
- Ensure small businesses workforce and tax issues are a priority (health care costs must come down, fair taxes, incentives for hiring local)
If you are a farmer or rancher who produces food, a homeowner who has installed renewable energy; a restaurant that uses local food; a music venue that promotes local artists; something in between, or beyond — we want to know about what you’re doing so we can spread the word to other Nebraskans and visitors to our great state.
After you apply, Mary Anne with the Bold team will be in touch about getting your picture, your story and sending you a Bold Business sticker for your storefront, office, pickup truck or prius!
Cheers to all who help make Nebraska a better place.
We’re proud to live “In the Neb.” Let’s celebrate our state’s awesomeness together!