Bold Nebraska and NoKXL coalition partners Sierra Club and Promise to Protect are hosting a webinar on Sunday, Sept. 27 (4-5pm CT).
- Jane Kleeb, Bold Nebraska
- Dallas Goldtooth, Indigenous Environmental Network
- Angeline Cheek, Fort Peck & Assiniboine Sioux Tribes, ACLU of Montana
- Update on the Keystone XL pipeline from folks working on the ground, and ongoing legal challenges
- Details and testimony tips for upcoming telephone-based public hearings on TransCanada / TC Energy application for Clean Water Act permits from U.S. Army Corps and state agencies: Sept. 28 (MT), Sept. 29 (SD), and Oct. 1 (NE)
The U.S. Army Corps and related state agencies will take public comments on proposed Clean Water Act permit application by TransCanada for KXL to cross U.S. waterways.
We look forward to providing you with a Pipeline Fighter update and testimony tips for the upcoming KXL water permit public hearings. Please register for the webinar on Sunday, Sept. 27 at 4pm CT! (Even if you can’t attend the webinar, you’ll still receive details on how to call-in to the upcoming public hearings if you register at the link).