Join us on Monday, July 27 to stand alongside landowners in Holt and York counties who will be in court battling against eminent domain and TransCanada’s Keystone XL pipeline.
This is the case that has stopped Keystone XL in its tracks in Nebraska, and will have wide-ranging ramifications not just for KXL but all oil pipelines and the use of eminent domain for private gain in Nebraska. Sign up to join us on the form below.
Before the hearing, we’ll host an open meetup for landowners and Pipeline Fighters at Westside Restaurant in O’Neill from 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. to provide an update. (Coffee and rolls will be served.) After the hearing, we’ll host another meeting for only landowner-plaintiffs in the case back at Westside Restaurant from 12:30 – 2:00 p.m. (Drinks will be served.)
If you can’t join us at the hearing,
CHIP IN TO HELP COVER LANDOWNERS’
>>CLICK HERE TO DONATE<<
SIGN the PETITION:
*NO EMINENT DOMAIN FOR PRIVATE GAIN*
>>CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR NAME<<
- WHAT: Holt County Eminent Domain Hearing
- WHEN: Monday, July 27 at 11:00 a.m.
- WHERE: Holt County Courthouse (204 N 4th St, O’Neill, NE 68763)
- WHAT: Meetup at Westside Restaurant
- WHERE: 49134 US Highway 20, O’Neill, NE 68763
- 9:00 – 10:30 a.m: OPEN MEETUP (coffee and rolls served)
- 12:30 – 2:00 p.m: LANDOWNER-PLAINTIFFS ONLY MEETUP (drinks served)