Please come and join us for an informational town hall meeting to listen, learn, ask questions, and share your opinions on Project Rawhide, aka Costco’s proposal to put an industrial chicken processing operation in Fremont, NE. Light refreshments will be served.
- WHAT: Project Rawhide Town Hall Meeting
- WHEN: Monday, July 18, 2016, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- WHERE: Woodcliff Community Center, Woodcliff Lakes, 980 County Road W, Fremont, NE
- Don Stull, Professor Emeritus at University of Kansas and author and lecturer on Socio/Economic impacts on Rural America from the meat and poultry industry
- Kathy Martin, PE Civil engineer with over twenty-five years of experience in wastewater management, environmental permitting, and lagoon operations associated with agricultural and heavy industry.
Sponsors: Socially Responsible Agricultural Project, Nebraska Communities United, Bold Nebraska, and GC Resolve.