We can stop the pipeline by electing one more member to the Nebraska Public Service Commission (PSC) who is against the Keystone XL pipeline.
Bold Nebraska is organizing phone banks (and door-to-door canvassing: sign-up here) to make calls to voters in these crucial PSC districts, and let Nebraskans know how we can stop KXL and #FlipThePSC in the upcoming election.
UPCOMING PHONE BANKS (Shifts available: 10a-12p, 1-3p, 6-8p)
- Omaha: May 2nd, 4th, 12th, 15th (Kumani Center, 4200 North 30th St.)
- Lincoln: May 3rd, 7th, 14th (Fuse Coworking, Fifth Floor, 151 North 8th St.)
We’ll give you a simple script to use when calling, and after you get a training from a Bold staffer, you can also choose to make calls right from home. Sign-up below!
**As a thank-you for volunteering, we’ll give you a NoKXL t-shirt either on the spot, or shipped after your shift!**
- Nebraska Primary Election is May 15th!
- Register to Vote by Mail by May 4th.
- Phone banking & canvassing will be ongoing through the General Election in November.
- Contact: Bold staff organizer Jason Valandra, 402-881-2354 (firstname.lastname@example.org)