The Nebraska Public Service Commission announced a third “public meeting” on June 28th in Norfolk, to hear public comments on TransCanada’s application for a permit to build the Keystone XL pipeline through Nebraska. Doors will open at 9:00 a.m. and the hearing will run from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Speakers will be first come, first served, and citizens will be given 3-5 minutes each to testify.
- WHAT: Public Hearing to Take Citizen Testimony on Keystone XL
- WHERE: Divots Conference Center, 4200 West Norfolk Ave., Norfolk, NE
- WHEN: Wednesday, June 28
- Doors: 9:00 a.m.
- Press conference: 9:30 a.m.
- Citizen testimony: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- RSVP: Click “Going” on Facebook and share the event with friends.