The Nebraska Public Service Commission has announced a fourth “public meeting” to hear public comments on TransCanada’s application for a permit to build the Keystone XL pipeline through Nebraska.
Doors for the hearing on July 26th in Ralston will open at 9:00 a.m. (See details below for bus to Ralston from Northeastern NE)
The hearing will run from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Speakers will be first come, first served, and citizens will be given 3-5 minutes each to testify.
Review the KXL Fact Sheet to help prepare your public comment for the hearing: http://boldnebraska.org/
- WHAT: Public Hearing to Take Citizen Testimony on Keystone XL
- WHERE: Ralston Arena, 7300 Q Street, Ralston, Nebraska
- WHEN: Wednesday, July 26
- Doors: 9:00 a.m.
- Citizen testimony: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- STUART, NE: The bus will leave from Meyer’s Repair at 4 am. Everyone leaving from Stuart please meet there a little before 4.
- ATKINSON: The bus will be at the Community Center at 4:15 am. Everyone leaving from Atkinson please meet there a little before that time.
- O’NEILL: The bus will be at the park across from KBRX at 4:40 am. Please be there before that time.
- NELIGH: The bus will meet you at the courthouse at 5:20. Plan to be there a little before that time.
- NORFOLK: The bus will be at the Walmart parking lot at 6 am. Please park in the Northwest corner of the parking lot. There will be a short break so we can stretch our legs.
- RALSTON: The planned arrival time is between 8:30 and 8:45 am.