Save the date:
Join us on Sunday, Aug. 6 at 3:00 p.m. in Lincoln, Nebraska for the March to Give Keystone XL the Boot.
Meet on the North Steps of the Nebraska State Capitol (1445 K St., Lincoln, NE)
Hundreds of Nebraskans, along with Water Protectors and Pipeline Fighters from states near and far, will come together in Lincoln on the eve of the week-long Keystone XL intervenor hearings at the Nebraska Public Service Commission, and march through the streets to send the message that Keystone XL is a threat to our land, water and climate, and not in the public interest. March with us to give Keystone XL the boot!
BUSES TO THE MARCH:
- Join the bus from Denver, CO (*also carpooling from Wyoming to join the bus)
- Join the bus from Wisconsin (Milwaukee, Madison), Illinois (Rockford) and Iowa (Davenport, Altoona)
- Join the bus from Wichita, KS
- Join the bus from Minneapolis, MN
- Join the bus from Kansas City, MO
- Join the bus from Cheyenne River Sioux Reservation (Eagle Butte, SD) and South Dakota
- We need lots of volunteers for help with “text-banking” recruitment and Art Builds before the March, and on the day of the March there are roles for Greeters, Marshals, Banner/Art Carriers, and Clean-up
- Click here to sign up to volunteer for the March to Give KXL the Boot
MIDWEST PIPELINE FIGHTER SUMMIT
- Bold Nebraska is collaborating with local 350.org and Sierra Club chapters in surrounding states to host a skill-sharing and training before the March. The event will run from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and lunch will be provided.
- Click here to register for the Midwest Pipeline Fighter Summit