- Register to vote. (Recently moved? You need to update your address.)
- Check to see if you are registered, find out your “district” and polling place
- Get an “early voting ballot” mailed to you
- Problems or questions about voting rights
WHEN DO I VOTE?
- Election day is Nov. 4th, 2014. Polls are open 8am-8pm CT.
- Tip: Set an online calendar appointment on your phone or computer to go vote on Nov. 4!
- Find your polling place here: http://www.votercheck.necvr.ne.gov
- You can request an “early ballot” for the general election right now by filling out this form and sending it to your county clerk’s office. A ballot then gets sent to your house. You must get the completed ballot back in the mail in order for it to arrive at your county clerk’s office by Nov. 4th. We suggest being on the safe side and mailing it in by October 28th, 2014.
- Get other questions answered about voting in Nebraska: http://www.sos.ne.gov/elec/voter_info.html
- On Election Day, if you have questions or problems voting call 866-Our-Vote for an immediate live person to help you.
WHO SHOULD I VOTE FOR?
- Click here for the New Energy Voter Guide: http://www.newenergyvoter.org
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?
- Share the New Energy Voter Guide on your Facebook and Twitter: http://newenergyvoter.org