Sign up on the form below to join Bold and fellow Pipeline Fighters to go door-to-door in the Nebraska Public Service Commissioners’ districts, to let folks know about the eminent domain abuse from TransCanada’s Keystone XL, and the threat that this dirty tarsands pipeline poses to our land, water and climate.
We’ll provide you with a full canvassing training and script to follow, and an information and action guide to hand out or leave on folks’ doors (as well as coffee and donuts!). Then after we knock on doors we’ll host a debrief when we can talk about our conversations at the door.
Questions? Contact Bold Nebraska organizer Jason Valandra (email@example.com)
**Upcoming canvass opportunities (more events TBA)**
- Saturday, Oct. 28th, 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. (West Omaha area) | Facebook event
- Sunday, Nov. 5th, 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. (Hastings area) | Facebook event
- Tuesday, Nov. 7, 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. (Lincoln) | Facebook event
- Monday, Nov. 13, 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. (Lincoln) | Facebook event
- Tuesday, Nov. 14, 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. (West Omaha) | Facebook event